Friday, December 3, 2010

LeBron's Heat Wave Will Be Under Construction

So, this website has grown a lot since when I started out. Due to this, I am going to be moving to a self hosted website, where I can give you guys way more features and all kinds of great stuff. Expect some t shirts, clothing, more videos, and anything else you guys could possibly want. (if you have any requests, email me). I will also be adding some new writers to the team to give you guys as much information as possible.

Unfortunately, the name www.lebronsheatwave.com will be out of service for 24-48 hours starting later this afternoon. I will still be writing and posting links, but the website www.lebronsheatwave.com will not be able to be accessed. In order to keep up with the site, you can type in www.lebronsheatwave.blogspot.com. I will be sure to let everyone know as soon as the move has been made.

Thank you for your patience, and again, thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment