Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mark Cuban calls out Heat / time to fan up

The owner of the Mavs, Mark Cuban, apparently thinks that since Dallas has started off hot ( 7-2) that he is entitled to mock the Miami Heat. Cuban was quoted talking about how any big man that can score will destroy them and that they have some problems.

Mark Cuban, really? I mean I know you have a mouth on you, but come on. First off let me start by saying that one of the Heat's biggest wins of this young season was against the most dominant big man in the NBA (Dwight Howard). So there goes half your argument. Second, the Heat know they have problems, but at least they make the effort to work on their problems. I remember many Maverick teams that have known they had terrible defense, and just tried to outscore opponents. The common denominator; all of these teams were under your ownership, Mr. Cuban.

Oh and by the way, This Miami Heat team has been together 10 games, and you have owned the Mavs for 10 years. I don't think it is possible to win a championship in 10 games, even come playoff time. However, you have had ample opportunities to win some titles, and you know what happened, your squad choked. How many times have you guys had great records and fallen short. I remember one particular time the Blazers almost came back from being down 3-0 in the first round of the playoffs to beat you. So, Mark, lets not get ahead of ourselves here. LeBron and friends will see you soon, and they will not be quick to forget your comments.

Mark Cuban and other guys like him can not get away with ripping this team apart. I have been reading a lot about Miami's "Fan Up!" movement, and I think it is a great idea. I know you guys read this stuff, and I appreciate it. We have to get this thing bigger though. Post it on your facebook, twitter, myspace, whatever you want. Let everyone know about this site and bring others to it. If you love the Heat or LeBron or Wade or Bosh let me get those comments saying you love them and your are proud Miami Heat Fans! I know a lot of Miami's fan base right now is straight off the band wagon, but lets welcome these fans and get everyone involved. I mean, the Lakers didn't always have the fan base around the world (or the Cowboys or Yankees). We have to get everyone involved. If you like this blog leave me some positive feedback, tell your friends, and post it, and lets spread the word, we can build a VERY strong fan base in a very short time if all you readers get involved.

Lets get em!

4 comments:

  1. http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2010/11/15/20101115_ricks_rant.nba/

    Didnt like the way he is talking about James, but at the end of the video he comes up with some good points.


    Did u get my last comment about Eric Spoelstra..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man I got it, and thank you i appreciate it you put up some, good stuff. If you have any ideas you want to send me rather than commenting you can always feel free to email me at lebronsheatwave@gmail.com and let people know about the site!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT BLOGS! LETS GO HEAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. we love the ever passionate Mr. Cuban and whatever u say bad bout him we still love the Mavs...have you seen the game yesterday and i hope u see the desparity of how the heat and the mavs play...The mavs are a better team buddy...

    ReplyDelete