Sunday, November 28, 2010

FeVeR Releases "LeBron James"

Alright, so I usually do not like to talk about anything other then LeBron or the Heat, but I am going to make an exception for this guy. He calls himself FeVeR and he is from the Bronx, New York. He just released a song titled "LeBron James"(now you guys know why I like him). For those of you that like rap, this song is a good one. He has great lyrics, a nice sound, and I love the fact that someone can write a positive song about the King. I appreciate the people, like myself, who will go against the grain and support LeBron. So many people are trying to profit off of LeBron's haters, and it is nice to see this guy go out and make music about his positive attributes.


As far as credibility is concerned, FeVeR is associated with DJ Green Lantern and Team Invasion. If you guys like his song and want more, check out http://www.myspace.com/usornuffin or follow him on twitter at @whoizfever. Please leave some comments and let us know what you think of his sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment